Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

note for my fwens....

owhhhh sy rs sgt tharu dgn peoples around me...
tq for ol of ur concern n care towards me k...
suddenly, dis few days..
so many call n massages i got Align Centereither through my phone, FB or YM...
sume really concern on wat was hepen to me...
pepn, sowiela sbb xdpt nk jwb psoalan2 anda coz im not ready yet..
[mcm jwpn artis2 g2..hikhikhik =p]

for meanwhile..
de words dat i can say is..
IM OKAY, DEAR...
really okay..
jz looking some space for myself...
wahai kwn2 ku yg sgt syg pd ku...
gve me s0metime dlu ek..
when im getting better...
i'll tell u everything dat hepen...
siap bt press conferences lg..
huhuuuuu~
no laa...
i'll tell everything dat i shud in my blog nih k...
anything dat u ol ask me to tell u..i'll answer them...
cm s0me question mgkin anom xdpt nk jwb demi mjaga ati sesetengah pihak...
tp xpe, i'll promis i'll answer wif de best way dat i can k...
pepn, i want to tell u de truth dat..
i LUV u, guys...
thanx alot for ol of ur c0ncern...
really appreciate it..
wink2~
pliz gve me s0metimes k..
tQ
=)


No comments: