Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

my siblingsszzzzzzzzzzzzz =)


Hye guys…
Emm now I want to tell u guys bout my other categories in my family which are my siblings (my siss n my bro)s besides of my nephews nad nieces…huhuuuu..

First, let me tell u bout my brothers. I have 3 brothers. 2 are still alive and live happily with their own family and the other 1 had passed away in 2001. Unwanted accidents. Mortal accident. Its really makes me down with his death even I was seems very happy in the morning in the same day he passed away. Just imagine, that day I was really happy in the morning because I got 8A and 1B in my PMR. i was make the whole family were so happy with my result but at the evening we were really shocked with what we heard. 1 of my family were victim in 1 accident kt simpang jalan kampong ktowg. Kg. rantau panjang.

Ktorg mmg sgt sdih ms tuh…tp xperla sume yg hdp pasti akn mati. Cm kte xtaw ble plak turn kte. Below is list of my brothers…
1. MOHD HALIM (abg sulung) + k.Maya
2. MOHD AMIN (abg 2nd) + k. Ita
3. MOHD KHAIRUL SALLEH (5th in family)

My 1st bro da kwen. Ader sowg istri, 2 anak laki n 2 ank pmpn..kre ader 4 anak r. huhu.. my 2nd bro pown da kwen. Ader sowg istri gak. Sowg ank laki n 2 ank pmpn. Kre 3 r anak dowg. Hehe….

K dats my bro. now I want to tell u guys bout my elder sisters plak. I have 11 sisters. Below are list of their name..

1. SITI ROSMAWATHY + B. Mat
2. SITI SHAMSIAH HANIM + B. Ijan
3. SITI HAWA HAJAR
4. SITI ASMAHAINI + B.AS
5. SITI MASRAFEAH + B. Rahim
6. MASDZIANA
7. SITI HALIMATUN SAIDAH
8. SITI NOR ZUBAIDAH + B. ED
9. SITI NOR FIRDAUS
10. SERI CEMPAKA WANGI + Alang
11. SITI NOR HASANAH + B. MAn



Selain drpd dowg tu sume, my other siblings is my ypunger sister which was SITI NOR LELA.

K, now I want to tell u list of my nephews and nieces plak ek..until now (November 2008) ihave only 27 nephews and nieces..below is the list of their name (hopefully I can remind all their names.hehe..lets try..)

1. SITI JANNATUNNAEMAH
2. SITI RAHMAH
3. MOHD SOLIHIN
4. MOHD AFIQ
5. MOHD SYAFIQ
6. NURALIYAH SYAFIRAH
7. SOFEA
8. MOHD ZAINAL ABIDIN
9. MOHD SHAHRUL NIZAM
10. MOHD HISAMUDDIN SYAH
11. MOHD AKMAL FITRI
12. MOHD DZULKIFLI
13. NURUL
14. MUHAMMAD HAFIZAN
15. MUHAMMAD HAMIZAN
16. SITI AISYAH
17. MOHD FITRI
18. MOHD IQBAL
19. KAKRIN
20. NATASYA
21. ALEEZA
22. MUHD IKHWAN
23. MOHD IDHAM
24. IRA
25. AIN
26. DANIEL
27. DARIAH


Emm finally I can memorize all their name..huhu. mmg untung nasib dowg ader makcik yg sgt prihatin mcm anom nie. Hihiii

What is the benefit to have a big family like mine?for sure mmg byk faedah. Obviously we have extra energy to do works lg2 tyme knduri. Lg2 ktowg ni mmg sgt ska bt kje las minit lg2 tyme kenduri n rayer. But no need to wori coz during the event, we’ll make sure the condition will be jz lyke wat we planned. Huhuuu.. that’s the power of teamwork.

Selain tu, family anom ska bt kje mkn2. yg skg da jd rutin is ‘BDAY TIME’… hehe..ktowg akn bt mjls hari jadi 3 atau 4 bln sx. So within that period spe2 yg ader ari jadi , the bday present will be postpond smpai ktowg bt mjls hari jadi tu

Eg: klo ktowg nk bt smbutan bday tu on 28 Mac 2008, so spe2 yg lahir antra 01 Jan-31 Mac akn smbt bday ms 28 Mac tu r krg..kre ader yg belated bday and ader gak yg becoming bday. Hehe..tp yg pasti sumer akan dpt hadiah bday no matter awk pgkat atok? Nenek? Emak? Bapak? Or even pgkat cucu…kre dlm sthn etlis kne ade 3 or 4 kali mjlis hari jadi..huhu..ala, during dat day only members of the family are invited.not others. Huhuuu.. dats our love shows.. olwez give and take. Lovely sgt kan..

Its really interesting to be in the big family. But to maintain the hepines in de famili..for sure many thing to be tolerated. Klo gado2 n bselisih faham tu normal la. But then…msty ok balik. Mcm abah ckp ‘yg tua tu mngalah laaaa..’ hehe…and abah jugak olwez ckp ‘adik bradik x phyla bkre..’

Emm dats bout my famili…SLAMAT BKENALAN WIF MY FAMILI… heheheeee =p

No comments: