Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


emm lamenyer anom x berblog...
de last tyme im blogging was after my dad died...
it had been more than 5 months ago...
huhuuu~
unbelievable kn.. =)

2010
was give me such a very sad and
terrible year...
i lost 2 most important person in my life within a week...
my dad then my mom..
until now, im still missing them so badly..
even though I have some other people that claim their selves as my 'ayah' and 'mak'...
but yet they still cannot replace my blood parent...
even though they are not around now...
im still can feel their existence all the way im going through...

howe
ver,
to everybody that sincerely share their love with me....
everybody that never left me behind...
never left me alone....
always support my life....
always give me faith to keep walking...
i send you a very high appreciation and acknowledgement..
i love you all jz de way u all love me even much more!!!

lastly.
..
i hope 2011 will give me a good start to be de BETTER ME in future...
first of all...I WANT TO BE DE BETTER MUSLIM EVER than who am i before... =)
i believe, i'll never get through 2010 without HIM...
i always knew and totally believe that ALLAH is de main reason dat make me strong enough to face my destiny...
and Allah always be fair to me by sending all of this lovely and kind person around me to replace my everlasting love parent...
Hanya pdMu Allah k
u sembah dan ku bsujud syukur....
janganlah KAU tinggalkn aku walaupun hanya sesaat....
aminnnnnn~

semoga segala kesedihan b'akhir dsini dan sinar kebahagiaan muncul menjelma selepas ini..... =)


1 comment:

intan... said...

Salam...akak..maaf..maaf sgt2...hnestly,best kwn dgn akak..rindu utk baca post akak..tiap2 hri sye bkak blog akak utk jumpa akak kt stu..but...xjmpe. akhirnye, doa sye dimakbulkan utk menemui akak kt blog akak..kuatkan semangat akak ye...klu sye slalu bce luahan hti akak, akak pun dialu2kn utk bce luahan hti@ pendapat sye.. sye thu akak kuat...& sye doakan akak bhgia& ceria bersama insan2 yg akak syg..